About UsAl Ramleh Charity Association
The Association was established in 1971 as the "Ramleh Charity Association" whose business center is Amman, Amman and its business area - the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Goals of the Association:
- Assist outstanding students who are unable to continue their university studies by granting them loans that are paid after graduation under a special system.
- Rehabilitation of citizens to use some professions, whether by opening rehabilitation centers for individuals who have the ability to absorb rehabilitation or provide material assistance.
- Work on the establishment of clinics and health centers to address the needy and provide any material or in-kind assistance to patients.
- Providing cash and in-kind assistance to those in need who are unable to earn a living and who can not be rehabilitated.
- Establish vocational rehabilitation and training centers for needy families such as sewing and weaving centers.
- Work on the establishment and management of kindergartens and primary and secondary schools.
- Work on the ownership and management of investment charitable projects aimed at developing the financial resources of the association and the operation of the unemployed.
Sign Up Now For